Did you know that the current COVID-19 atmosphere provides business owners with a significant opportunity to enhance internet traffic as a result of the massive spike in digital consumption over the last one year?
Comscore presented some eye-catching figures on how the COVID-19 epidemic is now affecting global audiences and consumer behavior across internet platforms in research.
“In early March, the total number of website visits for online shops surpassed 779 million. This is also the most amount of e-commerce traffic recorded for any particular week in 2020! ”
There’s no doubting that customers have turned to their phones and computers for digital entertainment to alleviate at-home isolation boredom.
It is uncommon to have the opportunity to increase web traffic during a season of higher consumer demand and scrolling time. The time to act is now, so begin implementing proven strategies to drive massive traffic to your website.
We have compiled a list of our top four proven strategies for driving web traffic since, no matter what industry you work in, staying top-of-mind is always a must.
1. Drive Online Traffic With Blogs
Blogs Generate Entertainment
Blogs are an excellent way to provide relevant and seasonal information to your target audience (whilst also increasing online traffic and growth). The objective is to establish your company as a reputable source of information. It establishes your credibility in a highly competitive field and motivates your target customers to return to your firm for up-to-date industry news or continuing amusement. If you are struggling for ideas on what to write about your profession, or if writing isn’t your thing, don’t worry — we are always happy to help – just get in touch!
If you are not sure how blogging applies to your business/industry or what you should write about, or if writing isn’t your thing, get in touch with us.
Blogging Drive Organic and Paid SEO to Your Website
During a company recession, it is an excellent time to analyze your website’s organic search position and industry common key terms. The obvious goal is to rank first on Google. As a result, you can produce SEO-friendly blogs that not only appeal to your target audience but also address your business objectives – such as improved online traffic!
It Takes A Village To Write SEO-Focused Blogs
Writing SEO-friendly blogs is more than just slapping a few keywords on a page. There is frequently an integrated digital marketing team, or a “village of people,” who work behind the scenes to generate practical, engaging, and strategic content for businesses like yours.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Web Developer: In charge of publishing the blog and ensuring that the hidden Alt Tags, Meta Descriptions, and Web Links are optimized for the target keywords.
- Digital Marketer: The person in charge of conducting keyword research and compiling reports that provide direction and reasons for terms that should be targeted inside a blog.
- Marketing Strategists: Are in charge of providing guidance on a topic that is relevant and valuable to the present climate and business objectives. They also provide ideas for repurposing content via Social Media, Email Marketing, Downloadable Content, Customer Retention, and Ongoing Engagement.
- Copywriter: In charge of incorporating the content topic, keywords, and SEO methods into a blog that provides an interesting read while also increasing a web page’s ranks.
So, don’t squander your time creating content that lacks a strategy! All of your marketing efforts should be aimed at the same goal: to be number one. Another excellent service that digital marketing organizations can provide is the promotion of your content.
2. Increase Online Traffic Through Paid Advertising
Use Social Media to Promote Your Business
The interaction between your audience with your brand should be a journey that includes various touchpoints in the digital landscape. Over 90% of social media users would have actively communicated in some way with a brand or business if a social platform had been available for them to follow. One of those critical touchpoints is driving visitors to your website via promoted content on social media.
Reach a Larger Online Audience with Paid Advertising.
Social media accounts should be viewed as another promotional channel for reaching out to new audiences and driving traffic to your website. The issue that most firms encounter is their modest social online following. To overcome this obstacle, allocating a marketing budget to undertake some type of paid advertising would almost certainly increase your objective of reaching your ideal target market — on a much larger scale. Furthermore, when you re-share your posts on these networks, you know you’re serving it to the proper market, which is more likely to bring results.
If you invest time developing content to advertise your company and expertise in the market, you must ensure that your blog is viewed. Don’t allow your blog be one of the 42 percent of professional blog articles that receive fewer than ten interactions as a result of insufficient marketing!
Do You Require a Group of Advertising Experts?
The most frightening aspect of online advertising is the possibility of making costly blunders. We’ve heard horror stories of inexperienced people attempting to navigate the paid digital realm on their own. The end result was a big bill from Google, followed by a lawsuit and a very sorry business owner.
In reality, a great sponsored advertising campaign entails much more than simply throwing money about. When it comes to sponsored advertising, we can almost absolutely predict that industry titans will use a similar method. These are some examples:
- Creating your marketing budget
- Market research analytics
- Curating informative content for your target audience
- Setting up and designing targeted traffic campaigns for your website
- Identifying the proper audiences
- Carrying out ongoing optimizations
- Reading outcomes and reporting on them
As a result, we strongly advise leaving it to the professionals, such as Wedesign, who can handle all of the above for you. This reduces the risk of investing money on campaigns with undetermined outcomes or initiatives that underperform.
3. Increase Online Traffic by Sending Out Regular Emails
Do You Use Email Marketing? You Really Should.
The interaction with your audience and your brand should be a journey that includes various touchpoints in the digital landscape. Email newsletters are another powerful strategy for increasing online visitors. You must create a highly engaging template in which you may present the most recent news, sales, and offers from your company.
Here are a few ideas to help you get started with regular email marketing:
- Sharing blog entries that are informative and instructional
- Emphasizing new product introductions and limited-time discounts
- Reposting great feedback, testimonials, and reviews from fans and consumers
- Sharing hints and methods for making the most of your product or service.
If you are looking for a competent email marketing team to help you bring your ideas to life, contact Wedesign today!
Do You Use Transactional Emails or Re-engagement Emails? If You Haven’t Already, You Should.
Despite the rise of social media platforms that offer remarketing tactics via paid advertising, we still strongly encourage incorporating emails into your digital marketing approach. Email marketing is still a highly efficient strategy for re-engaging with your current consumer base, according to statistics.
Here are some statistics you should be aware of:
- Globally, the number of active email users is expected to reach 4.3 billion by 2023.
- The average projected ROI for email marketing is $42 for every $1 spent.
- Sending three abandoned cart emails generates 69 percent more orders than sending a single one.
- 49% of consumers want to get promotional emails from their favorite brands.
A digital marketing team can help you with upsell methods such as abandoned cart emails, upsell emails after product or service purchases, special offers or discounts, and special offer emails after cancellation.
Are you putting any of these ideas into action?
Don’t worry if you are not using re-engagement emails into your marketing strategy. Wedesign has your back. Contact us!
Boost Online Traffic By Improving Your Local SEO Tactics
Examine Your Local SEO Techniques
Businesses that do not focus on their local SEO strategy are slipping behind. If you own or work for a physical store, your first priority should be to check your local business listings. This includes the following:
- Including geographical pages on your company’s website
- Improve the uniformity of your company’s Name, Address, and Phone Number across all internet platforms (including social media platforms)
- Update everything on Google My Business and check for relevancy once a month.
- Concentrate on obtaining genuine feedback.
All of these quick and easy strategies will improve your local rating for customers in your geographic area. These are minor details that many business owners neglect. These vital features, however, are incorporated into a Google algorithm, assisting customers in finding your website.
Do you want to know how we can help you improve your local SEO ranking even more? Send us an email!
Request an SEO Crawl Report
If you are unsure about the health of your website and its likelihood of appearing in searches, run an SEO crawl report. These often outline the faults and places for improvement to increase traffic to your website (i.e. page load times and duplicate content).
Request a Website Audit
If nitty-gritty website research isn’t your thing, we propose performing a thorough website audit. A website audit is crawling through your site and identifying any underlying structural faults that may be impeding your website’s growth and traffic reach.
How Do You Begin?
Do you want to boost the number of visitors to your website but don’t know where to begin?
Wedesign’s friendly team is available to help you with all of your digital marketing and beyond needs!